*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477667-OUCH
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#477667 added December 29, 2006 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
OUCH!
December 29, 2006 ~ Friday

Hello, hello, hello...

Right now I am in a butt-load of pain if you will pardon the crude analogy.

Yesterday I injured my neck, causing my lympnodes (spelling, anyone?) to swell and some muscles on my back left of my neck have tightened and locked painfully. Right now my neck is bent at a strange angle and I have yet to find the position that doesn't hurt. Some just hurt more than others and others hurt even worse.

So right now I am on some big ol' dosages of painkillers and some muscle relaxers. I'm waiting for my breakfast dose to kick in, 'cause last night was not so fun...

Yeah, anyway, before all of this happened, I had auditions lately with my drama club and I am so excited! I got the roles I wanted! *wants to dance, but can't because of @#*&$ neck...*

Okay yeah anyway, enough of my whining... I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and that you will all have a great New Year!!

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2006 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477667-OUCH