*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475724-Eragon-Movie-Rant-to-come
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#475724 added December 17, 2006 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
Eragon Movie.... Rant to come...
Well, I watched the new movie "Eragon" last night in theatres and was sorely disappointed. The dragon effects themselves made the movie worthwhile to me, but storywise and any effects other than those of Saphira completely butchered the book. If  you are going to see this movie, I would highly suggest reading the book first, as nearly three quarters of extra material, sub-plots, exposition and other things were cut out of the movie.

I am currently working on typing down all of the rants I came home to fume at my brother about. I swear, that is the fastest I have ever spoken. I rattled off everything I could think of that they had ruined or changed of the books and it was insane...

So yes, rant to come about the movie, but it will most likely have spoilers, so read it at your own discretion...

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2006 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475724-Eragon-Movie-Rant-to-come