*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470327-A-Mans-World
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#470327 added November 21, 2006 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
A Man's World
Today I went for my first mamogram. Surprisingly I wasn't nervous after hearing all the horror stories from women I've met throughout the years.

I go to a dressing room where I am instructed to remove my shirt and bra and put on a gown. The gown had three arms...I was a little confused, but quickly figured it out! *Smile*

I walked across the hall in my sexy new gown and was greeted by the nurse who would be assisting me. At first glance I notice the machine was much smaller than I had imagined, which was a good thing! *Smile*

Time to get the party started...she decided to start with my right side. As she scoots me closer to the metal contraption about to flatten my chest she proceeds to plop it up the ice cold plate. Then she begins to lower the top plate slowly while she continues to tuck more flesh into this evil machine. Once she gets to a point where I am uncomfortable but feel I can tolerate it she squishes it just a tad more. OUCH!!

She takes pictures of each side in two different positions. I must say the last picture was the worst and I seriously thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Once I was completed she asked me to sit in the waiting room just in case she needed additional pictures. Oh Lord...please no more!!!

Luckily she came back with a smile on her face and said I was good to go. Phew!! *Bigsmile*

I firmly believe this machine/procedure was developed by a male mind!!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470327-A-Mans-World