*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465448-Ive-Been-So-Darn-Hungry-Lately
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#465448 added October 30, 2006 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
I've Been So Darn Hungry Lately
(warning, I'm going to talk about poop...)



I know the stereotypes about college kids: They'll do anything for food, money or beer. But this is ridiculous! I've had 3 meals today, all of them were in the afternoon, they were all decent meals (leftover fettucine alfredo, quesadillas and okay, I forgot, I only ate twice today....). But still, I never used to eat more than once a day, unless it was a quick bowl of cereal in the morning or something.

Normally I avoid medicine and doctors and all such things like the plague. Now that I'm interacting with them on a fairly normal basis, I'm on medicines and things, and now I'm having side-effects. (Yes, I agree that all college kids should be on laxatives, but I miss the relief of pooping a good poop. Sorry if that was too graphic....) One side-effect to laxatives is that you're always hungry!


knee

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



"Go Ahead and Ask Me

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/465448-Ive-Been-So-Darn-Hungry-Lately