*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464684-La-I-want-my-money-back
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #956430
Here I am!
#464684 added October 26, 2006 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
La, I want my money back!
So one of my friends drags me to see "The Grudge II" the other week.

All I can say is, I want my money back!

First off, you never see what happens to the victims in the movie. They just get snatched like a little boy at the Neverland Ranch. Sure, they get scared a lot, but that's worse than what ultimately happens to them!

There were a lot of things that didn't make sense. One of the victims from the Japan is allowed to go all the way back home to the U.S. to cause all kinds of weirdness, seemingly just to keep the audience confused and in the theater longer.

And since when do spirits attack you in a phone booth in broad daylight? Where people can see you? Tokyo is a pretty big place. I doubt you could get 'disappeared' or whatever in broad daylight.

And they did the younger-sister-you-knew-nothing-about-until-now-trick. You know, like when they introduced Dawn from out of nowhere on the last couple season's of Buffy(If you don't, then thankfully you stopped watching Buffy right before it jumped the shark)? And then they kill off Gellar in the first few minutes! I mean, come on! Do the producers think anyone will see "The Grudge 3' without Gellar? The only reason people saw the first two was because they're all Buffy fans! Sheesh!

The only good thing about this movie is that Jennifer Beals(Flashdance) is still getting work. And she killed someone in the first few minutes of the movie. But of course, her part wasn't big enough for me for me to give up $7.50!

This movie gets a 1 out of 5 from me. Seriously, dancing in my underwear would have been more entertaining than "The Grudge II".

© Copyright 2006 EyeSingOnTheCake (UN: mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EyeSingOnTheCake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464684-La-I-want-my-money-back