*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464038-Kissing-Cousins
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#464038 added October 24, 2006 at 8:37am
Restrictions: None
Kissing Cousins
The funniest thing happened this weekend...I learned the definition of kissing cousins!!

A group of us went downtown to a bar to watch the World Series game. Detroit was full of life with so many Tiger fans going to the game or finding a local place to watch the game. The bar we went to could fit hundreds of people easily, which it did.

With all the people, the music and T.V.'s going it was a little hard to hear let alone carry on a conversation. At one point Amanda decided it was time to take pictures. She asked Sonia and I to do something funny. I just started to laugh while I tried to think of something funny. I looked at Sonia and I saw her pucker up and lean my way...so I went with it and kissed her. NO, not like that, just a quick peck ya pervs!! *Laugh* The funny thing is it surprised us both and her even more because she was only planning to pucker and aim towards me, not actually kiss me...I had no clue so I just did it. *Laugh* We laughed about this for quite a while!!


© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464038-Kissing-Cousins