*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464036-Girls-Weekend
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#464036 added October 24, 2006 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
Girls Weekend
This weekend two of my cousins came to visit. My first house guest! *Smile* I picked them up on Friday around noon, which started the weekend of giggling.

They both had a drink on the plane to try and calm Amanda's nerves a bit. Sonia has a lower drink tolerance so this had her buzzed early in the day. It was very funny...she is quite giggly without alcohol so adding some made it that much funnier! *Smile*

The weekend was great and I loved spending so much one on one time with them. Typically when we get together it is with a larger group of family and we are always doing something. Granted we've had time to spend with each other during those gatherings, but it was different. Does that make sense?! *Laugh*

Our time was limited so we packed as much as we could into the weekend. I only hope they had nearly as much fun as I did!! *Bigsmile* Oh, and I am happy to report I have not received any complaints from my neighbors. We were a tad loud while at my place with laughter ringing through the walls until the early hours of the morning! *Bigsmile*

It was a little lonely when I went back home after dropping them off. My apartment was so quiet and lifeless. The good thing is we've decided we are going to see each other at least every six months...I wish it could be more, but I will be happy with at least that much! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/464036-Girls-Weekend