*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462073-A-Mans-Mind
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#462073 added October 16, 2006 at 9:17am
Restrictions: None
A Man's Mind
As I am sitting here at work I am listening to the morning show on the radio. They have a bit called 2nd Date Update. This is where people go on a first date where they assumed it went well, but they never get a call back from the other person. So the radio calls the other person to find out what happened.

This morning a girl called to find out about the guy she went out with. They had a good date, but he hasn't returned any calls or emails from her. The guy gets on the phone and skates around the question for a few minutes. Finally they tell him to grow up and speak the truth. Sit down before you read his excuse, you won't believe your eyes!!

The reason he lost interest is because after their date they went back to his place and before she left she had to use the bathroom. Apparently all the alcohol and dinner got to her and she had to do a little more than tinkle. So because she stunk up the bathroom...his words...he was turned off. He said she should have waited until she got home. WHAT?! *Confused* Are guys really that naive and believe women don't drop a load on a regular basis???? My question really is, if this theory is true, where is it that our food goes...stored up in our toes?! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/462073-A-Mans-Mind