*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460623-Nature-at-its-Finest
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#460623 added October 10, 2006 at 3:42pm
Restrictions: None
Nature at its Finest
Outside my doorwall there is a small patch of cement for my patio and then a large area of grass which leads into large trees and bushes. I've noticed they keep the grass in the front of my apartment well trimmed; however, in the back it is a tad high, but not to the point 4-legged creatures could hide...thank goodness!! *Laugh*

On Saturday when I opened my blinds to look out the doorwall I noticed a group of white objects sitting in the grass. I looked a few times and still couldn't figure out what I was seeing. I left to do some volunteer work while I still pondered what it could possibly be. At that point all I came up with was the kids near me must have had an egg fight and the shells were still sitting there. *Confused*

Later that day Mark stopped by to drop some stuff off. While he was there I made him look at it. He couldn't tell either so we both walked out to it. As we got closer I couldn't help but laugh. I kid you not, it looked like a patch of dildo's were growing!! *Laugh* What makes it even funnier is when I woke up on Sunday there were two more patches of them. Mark agreed that is what they looked like, but the reality of it is they are some strange type of mushrooms.

See, even mother nature has to toy with my brain about the fact I'm not getting any!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460623-Nature-at-its-Finest