*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460611-Where-The-Hell-Have-I-Been
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#460611 added October 10, 2006 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Where The Hell Have I Been?
That's a good question...hmmm, I have bo idea what to say other than I sort of lost my way for a while and the I found the longer you stay away the easier it is to say I'll write something tomorrow. Boy did laziness (among other things) take a HOLD of me! I've gotten over it.

I felt so stressed a couple of months ago what with my relationship, my work and whatver else. I'm over it. I've been taking some classes at Temple University and they have been so great! I must say that I've missed school immensely. I really love to learn and push myself and its been amazing so far. I've never been so happy and eager to get homework. I realize that I've found something I really love to do and all I want to do is work to perfect it. I took a couple of classes online and I realize that I work best in a classroom with instant teacher feedback as well as feedback from my peers. I'm able to focus better. This should also improve my experience at this site - I think I need to reach out a bit more....

I feel like I have so much to say and I don't know where to start or what to say. At this point I know that no one is reading this blog anymore and in a way thats okay. I mean I started this to basically just blow off some steam and force myself to regularly write something (which is clearly still a struggle). I didn't want to really edit myself or feel self-conscious of what I was writing. I was beginning to feel self-conscious of what I wrote as if to be careful of my audience. But with no audience there are no worries. We'll see..

I'm so excited to be back!!!!!......I'm also so excited that my parents and my aunt and her new boyfriend (my mom is a twin) are coming to NY to celebrate their 50th B-Day! So I will be up in NY this weekend hanging with my parents and I'm so happy to see them on my side of the coast for once. Its not that often that I get to see my parents besides holidays and I must say that I didn't realize how excited I'd be.

Anyway this was meant to be a short entry to establish that I'm back once again....

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460611-Where-The-Hell-Have-I-Been