*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458268-Life-in-a-cathouse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#458268 added September 30, 2006 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Life in a cathouse
4 Mashiyyat 163 B.E. - September 30, 2006

OK, so having eight cats is not economically beneficial, but I am never alone. I go to use the toilet a cat is there making sure I don’t fall in and drown. I get in the tub a cat sits on the back of the toilet watching me bath. I close the bathroom door then either Midnight or Lion opens the door. If I lock the door so that they can’t get it open, then one of them sits in the hall scratching on the door and meowing until I check to see what’s wrong. The second I open the door, the cat rushes in and gets under the sink or behind the toilet.

I sit at the computer past 10:00 p.m. and Troubles pesters me until I get up and go to bed. She sits on the floor under the desk putting her claws into me. Prince sits in the dinning room yowling until I go to see what’s wrong. They both continue their routine until I get up and go to bed. I finally do go to bed and then Spot lies on my chest until I go to sleep. When Spot isn’t sleeping on my chest, Rusty (the mother cat) will get under the covers, but she doesn’t want to sleep and she doesn’t want me to sleep either. She wants me to pet her; she won’t let me sleep until her urge to be petted is satisfied.

Balou (Grandma cat) waits until I sit down to watch T.V. then she gets onto the back of the divan. She then waits until I am absorbed in the T.V. show. That’s when she get on my shoulder and lays herself across my chest. She always lay so that she blocks my view of the T.V. Then there is long silky haired Beauty, who sits on the floor, just beyond reach, and meows until I get up, leave what I’m doing and go pet her.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/458268-Life-in-a-cathouse