*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457565-Too-Tired
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#457565 added September 28, 2006 at 5:34am
Restrictions: None
Too Tired
*yawns* I'm wiped out, too tired to do anything, even blog so I'm going to bed. Got the article written and it's probably the struggle to do that over the past two days. Now it's done my body is revolting and telling me to leave it alone. I'm going to listen. *Smile* Will edit this into a real blog entry tomorrow.

***


Well I said I'd write a proper entry but I've had a busy morning. So I'm writing now, and will add todays entry later tonight too. So I have a topic to save for tonight. *grins*

Guess what? I have an AIRCONDITIONER!!!! WOOT!!! And it's soooo nice and chilly cold. It'll be the first summer when we'll be able to keep at least one room in the house cool. It's great to have it too now spring is here in full swing.

Still, it cost an arm and a leg. The unit cost less to buy then it did to install.

But I have to say one of the two men installing it was pretty cute. *Wink* He chatted me up a little too. I think he was disappointed to hear that I planned to avoid the TV all weekend.

It's Footy season grand final and the West Coast Eagles are playing half of Perth is very excited (and the other half feel like their team got shanted).

Football is not my sport. I know how the game works. Bugged my exhusband offen enough trying to share the game with him but eventually I just gave up and left him to watch it while I entertained myself doing things I liked. Now I'm single I'm thankful not to have to be subjected to the game if I don't want to be. lol Still, my daughter enjoys the game but I think it's mostly because her Daddy always liked it.

The bathroom got finished today too. Officially finished inside the bathroom with a silicon seal around the tub since the plaster grouting had cracked from movement in the bath. The builders also patched the wall outside. The one they'd put a hole in to fix a plumbing issue. But that'll need to be sanded and repainted.

Ohhh and my driveway got used for the first time today and didn't break. *grins* Yep, the workmen who came to install the aircon pulled onto the driveway. My mother had been concerned that because the front bricks weren't cemented all the way to the road they might crack with the weight of a car on them. I didn't think so but we've got enough bricks to replace some if any break.

Of course their ute left MARKS on my driveway. Two very clear tire tracks blemishing my beautiful paving. So inconsiderate. *Wink* It was nice to see the driveway in use and I look forward to when I've saved enough money to get the front half done as well. We didn't do it yet because of the council issues but I'll save up and have it done soon enough.

I'm suffering from some strange illness I think. Because again it's early and I'm so very tired. It hasn't been a very busy day either. I'm just feeling drained and wiped out all the time. I don't think it's related to BPD although I guess it could be. If it is then it should ease as of today.

Now, how's that for a reasonable entry? A whole lot of nothing. lol It's enough. I'll post again in a little bit to give today it's real entry. *chuckles* Couldn't go letting yesterday down.

© Copyright 2006 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457565-Too-Tired