*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457135-My-First-Toy
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#457135 added September 25, 2006 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
My First Toy
I did it...I got up the nerve and bought my first adult toy!! On Saturday I thought about it, but couldn't bring myself to walk in the type of store that would sell them all by myself; however, I was too embarrased to call on a friend to go with me. *Smile*

Sunday came around and I decided I was going to be brave and do it. Heck, I'd never see these people again, right?! Oh, and I came up with a little white lie just in case a salesperson questioned me. *Bigsmile* So I pulled in and parked my car. I sat for a moment to make sure I wouldn't be the ONLY person in the store. Having all attention focused on my purchase would be way too akward for me! I saw movement inside the store so I felt safe.

I open the front door and the first person I see is a guy. Lovely!! The good thing is he seemed gay and quite proud of it. Not sure why, but that made me feel better.

So I make my way over to the "toy" area. Wow, oh so many selections!! Of course the area I started at, not on purpose, was the anal section. I didn't realize there were so many toys made for this!! As I continued my search I looked through the standard dildo, to the basic vibrator to the super models of vibrators. Right about then is when a female salesperson came over. She asked if I needed help, which I denied, but she didn't leave. So I felt it was the right time to throw in my story. I told her I had a cousin recently divorced and too embarrassed to make the purchase. *Laugh* Not sure if she bought the story or not, but she pretended to and broke down the differences between the wall of plastic and rubber dicks. She even gave me recommendations based on what was the best seller's and her own personal preference.

She left at that point and I picked up a few to read their capabilities. I must say, the one she recommended sounded quite enticing and ended up coming home with me. It cost more than I wanted to spend, but I was very intrigued. Of course before I left I was talked into buying toy cleaner and lubricant. Now that is something I would have never thought of. She mentioned how some of the toys are larger than average men so lubricant would be helpful. Poor guys, not only do they have to worry about being sized up by the guys in the shower, but now our toys are even made better! *Laugh*

I got home and had to try out my new purchase...of course. Sad to say, but up until that point I thought I was doing okay with my other ways of self gratification...I was wrong! I felt like a virgin all over again!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457135-My-First-Toy