*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457009-Feeding-the-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#457009 added September 24, 2006 at 3:41pm
Restrictions: None
Feeding the Blog
17 Izzat 163 B.E. - September 24, 2006

Today I decided to do something I having did in the log time, go to "BLOG RING, read and post comments to the other blogs in the ring. I don’t know why I decided to do this today, maybe I need some inspiration or I just need to let my mind rest before starting the weeks writing. I don’t know why reading blogs lets my mind rest, you would think that I would want to go on the patio and just watch the wind blow through the oleanders and not think of anything. The problem that when I decide to let my mind rest and not think of anything, it doesn’t work; so rather than not thinking of anything, I reading blogs and comment.

Now we come to the real work of feeding my blog. On the 27th, I have to post the leading entry for "Invalid Item. I’ve came up with a few ideas, but none of them feel right. I don’t know what I’m looking for right now. I keep thinking that there’s a better idea out there than the one’s I’ve discovered. It’s not that I’ve had trouble with ideas lately. The problem I’ve had is the same one that confronts me all the time scheduling and setting time limits. When I get started on a project then I want to finish it and so I focus on the project to the exclusion of all else, as a results I have to play catch up.

There are a lot of thing I should get to today, but what I’m going to do is write. This morning I updated my spy wear and virus protection, while I was doing that I played Free Cell solitary. I probably won’t play that game again until next Sunday when I update those programs again, unless I have something else to do then. Next Sunday is the first Sunday in October and I think I have something else going then. I’ll have to check the upcoming month schedule and see. If I don’t update those programs then I’ll have to do it Monday or Tuesday and that will throw everything off.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/457009-Feeding-the-Blog