*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456532-Mrs-Robinson
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#456532 added September 22, 2006 at 8:04am
Restrictions: None
Mrs. Robinson??
There is a guy I work with at Dick's, Scott. He is the definition of tall, dark and handsome. His family is from Argentina, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and works out every day. Yes, he is built with cute ass! *Blush* Not long after I started working there, which I am sad to say has now been just over a year, he started flirting with me. It was all in fun, or so I thought anyway.

He is one of the guys I can go to work and talk to. We've had some good one on one conversations about real stuff, not just whose playing in the game that night or the stupid gossip going on at work. Last night our flirting went to a new level. I won't deny I've thought about it before, but last night I kind of just went with it. I just can't tell if he is joking or serious. If he is serious, he wants to come to my place and make me dinner. How does a girl say no to this?! *Bigsmile* Apparently his father used to be a chef and he learned a lot from him. Hello, come on over!!! *Laugh*

Then he started saying all I had to do was invite him over and tried to twist it saying I was the one having an issue with our age difference. Oh, I forgot to mention that part. He is legal, but he is young...like 13 years younger. I will say compared to some of the other people there around his age he's is more mature, but compared to someone my age he still has some growing to do. Oh, and by the sounds of it he is a romantic, which is another plus! For example, when he broke up with his girlfriend, which I believe was his first love, months ago, he told me the reason was because she couldn't be open and honest with him. He said a relationship is only strong and lasting if you have that openness and honesty. WOW...what I've always wanted to hear, but thought it was only in movies.

Now wait...I'm not saying I'm falling for the guy or that we'll live happily ever after. What I am saying is he may be just what I need to break in my new apartment!! *Bigsmile* I've never been one to do anything like that, but it won't leave my head, so I may have to indulge if he is willing to put out for an older, somewhat out of shape woman! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456532-Mrs-Robinson