*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456369-Full-of----um----questions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#456369 added September 21, 2006 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Full of . . . um . . . questions.
I can't help it. I tried not to write a blog entry for today, but I'm addicted! Please, somebody, don't help me *Bigsmile*!

It's lunchtime, and I'm trying really hard to eat some soup, cheddar potato chowder. It's yummy, but dang hard to eat. I know what you're thinking, "Soup is hard to eat?!" Yep. I'm having difficulty chewing.

I took Michael Wonch 's advice (Thanks again!) and am doubling up on over-the-counter painkillers for my tooth. While it doesn't hurt so much, my gums in that area are so swollen I can't close my jaw all the way. Prevents chewing, that does! Good thing the potatoes are mushy, but the chunks'o'hamburger a present a challenge. Ever try to chew with your incisors only? Good thing I'm alone at my work desk, because I'm sure my facial expressions as I 'chew' are quite interesting. That's nothing compared to the contortions my face went through brushing my teeth this morning!

I've decided if by the end of this weekend my tooth still pains me, I'll make an appointment with a dentist. I don't want to. I know he'll want to take it out, and that means surgery. Woopee.

But if that's what it takes so I don't have to mainline Tylenol and Advil for the rest of my life, I'll take that step. Too bad, not just for the possibility of surgery, but I really wanted to go the rest of my life never again having gone to a dentist.

That brings up another question I wanted to ask you! Don't worry, I think it might be easier to answer than yesterday's.

What goals do you never want to achieve?

For example, never going to a dentist is one of mine.

Another is never trying Rocky Mountain Oysters. I don't care how delectable they are, I can step into heaven never having tried them with no regrets.

The other, and much to my husband's frustration *snicker*, I resolve never to mow a lawn!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/456369-Full-of----um----questions