*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451425-Guilty-pleasures
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1141791
Ummm...this is my blog. Yeah, that's it...my blog.
#451425 added September 8, 2006 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Guilty pleasures
I debated about what to write today. Should I write about my adventures in Texas?? Nah...basically my oldest brother rocks *Delight*, my other brother is still an a-hole *Angry* , my uncle is a drunk *Rolleyes* and it's hotter than an SOB down there. I did get a fabulous new 'do and, oh yes, my Memaw is high maintenance. *Rolleyes* I was complaining to my mom about how traveling with her and Memaw is like traveling with gypsies. They have to take every worldly possession on each outing. I told her she really needs to think about pairing down all of her and Memaw's shit. Then in a huffy tone she's all, "Well, I hope when I get to be Memaw's age you will let me take things I want to on trips." I told her she could have whatever she wants but that didn't mean that I wouldn't bitch about it behind her back. That made her giggle and everything was cool again. All in all it was a great trip, but I'm glad to be back in Maine. Wait, did I just say that??? Oh Lord. *Shock*

Anywho...

I was watching this show on E! today and it was 101 Most Guilty Pleasures. Of course it made me think about WDC. Then I got to thinking about my other guilty pleasures and how embarrassing they are. So here is my number 1 guilty pleasure. I watch Saved By the Bell reruns over and over and over. *Blush* I can't get enough of that stupid show. I'm not sure if my guilty pleasure made the list or not because I only saw 101-81. So if anyone reads this entry I would love to know if there are other Zack Morris fans out there. Or if not Zack fans then tell me all your dirty little secrets. I want to know everyone's guilty pleasures, besides blogging of course. *Wink*

© Copyright 2006 Texun4ever-cabin fever (UN: abrackett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texun4ever-cabin fever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451425-Guilty-pleasures