*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450962-I-Need-To-Get-a-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#450962 added August 27, 2006 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
I Need To Get a Life
8 Asma 163 B.E. – 27, 2006 A.D.

They have hurricanes in Florida, earthquakes in California and I need to get a life. I’m not sure what hurricanes and earthquakes have to do with me needing to get a life, except that my niece recently moved to Florida with her two daughters and my brother (her father) lives in California with five of his children (the other two live in the Las Vegas area).

So now, both hurricanes and earthquakes give me goose bumps. OK, so goose bumps may be a bit of an over statement this case. At the very least, I stop what I’m doing and say a prayer of protection for them. I don’t know why I worry about this, I’ve been to California several time and never encountered an earthquake. I haven’t been to Florida, but I doubt I would encounter a hurricane. For one thing, that’s something I would worry about experiencing and the stuff I worry about isn’t what normally happens. It’s the stuff I don’t worry about that comes out of nowhere and throws me for a loop or knocks my teeth out.

Anyway, as I was saying, I really do need to get a life. Of course, when I had a life I complained about not having on, so I guess my situation right now is my own fault. The best thing to do would be to stop complaining, if I complain about a situation it gets worse and if I don’t complain about a situation it doesn’t get worse. Complaining doesn’t do any good, it doesn’t get any results and it causes more frustration.


© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450962-I-Need-To-Get-a-Life