*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450102-Foggy-Memory
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#450102 added August 23, 2006 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
Foggy Memory
After learning about Mark's past this weekend it has sparked a memory of my own. I was so young when this happened I am not 100% sure I am remembering correctly, but I figure if I write it, maybe it will make more sense.

It was the summer I was turning 6 and I flew out to stay with older aunt and younger cousin at my cousin's place in Virginia. I remember playing a lot during the day and talking a lot at night...until we got in trouble for it that is! *Smile* This is when she stayed in an apartment and I remember there were some neighbor kids we'd play with over at the apartment park area.

There was one night my Aunt went out and one of the neighbor boys babysat us. I remember him being tall; however, I was only 6 so it wouldn't take much to make someone taller than me! *Smile* Not sure what happened most of the night, but I remember him inviting his younger brother's over. I'm not sure if he was babysitting them too or just to help keep us entertained.

When it came time for bed I remember there were bunk beds that my cousin and I slept in and I believe my aunt went to bed in the other room. It was only moments after we got in bed that our babysitter made each of his brother's pair up with us in our bed's. I didn't think much of it at first, thought of it like sleeping with my brother. That was until he told us he wanted us to touch one another. Being only 6 this was overly confusing to me. I grew up learning not to touch a boys private parts and here the temporary authority figure was going against everything I knew. I remember talking to this little boy as we both were clueless why we were doing what we were doing and I remember stopping each time the babysitter left the room.

I'm sure there is more to the story, but that is the main part I remember. To this day I don't know that any of us ever talked about it or just accepted it as something that happened.

Hmmm, scary what things your mind will hide from you if you let it!! *Frown*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/450102-Foggy-Memory