*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447919-Peek-a-ball
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1141791
Ummm...this is my blog. Yeah, that's it...my blog.
#447919 added August 14, 2006 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Peek-a-ball
As some of you know my son is turning 1 year old this Friday. He's at that age where he is speaking a ton of gibberish, but if it remotely sounds like a word that relates to the question we asked him then, of course, that's what he said.

Example, we sometimes ask him, "Who wants to go for a ride," which he replys, "I do." Now, is it enunciated as perfectly as Henry Higgins? Certainly not, but it's close enough and we know that he is confirming he wants to go because he also raises his little arm in the air to indicate that indeed he would love to go bye-bye. The same response can be obtained if you ask, "Who wants ice-cream?"

The other night we were watching TV while Trot was playing in the floor. My hubby (wearing boxers) was sitting cross-wise on the couch (an L-shaped sectional) with his butt on one side and his legs crossed at the ankles, propped up on the other. Me, being the pervert I am *Blush*, looked right at his crotch. "Honey," I said, "one of your boys is hanging out." Naturally both of us started giggling. And then my husband goes, "Trot, one of Daddy's balls is haning out." To which Trot inquired, "Where?" If I'm lying I'm dying. *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Texun4ever-cabin fever (UN: abrackett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texun4ever-cabin fever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447919-Peek-a-ball