*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447572-I-Dream-of-Three
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#447572 added August 12, 2006 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
I Dream of Three
12 Kamal 163 B.E. - August 12, 2006 A.D.

Ok, how weird is this. For the last three nights I've had dreams with threes in them.

Dream 1: On Thursday morning I dreamed my brother sent my mom and I an antique medicine bottle containing three red roses. I removed the roses from the bottle and put them in a crystal flower vase. The roses begin to die, but when my brother came over he said he hadn't sent us any flowers.

Dream 2: On Friday morning I dreamed that I put three copulas of medication in a crystal clear glass of water and watched them dissolve. After the meds dissolved, I started to drink the water, whether I drank it or not is the question, because I woke up about that time.

Dream 3: On Saturday morning I dreamed that security codes were flashing across a computer screen. The codes consisted of three different patterns containing the numbers 3, 6, and 9. The color of the screen was purple or navy blue and the numbers the colors of the rainbow.

OK, so 3 and 9 are mystic numbers because they are odd numbers, while 6 and 9 are multiples of 3. Water has spiritual connotations. Roses, especially red roses are the flowers of love. Meds and antique medicine bottles I have no idea what they symbolize.

I've had odd dreams before, but normally my dreams don't fall like this. I'm puzzled about the meaning of the dreams. I know they have a meaning just because I remembered them and they have a common theme. The dreams I remember on waking up usually have some sort of significance.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447572-I-Dream-of-Three