*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447227-This-is-your-brain--This-is-your-brain-on-WDC-Any-s
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1141791
Ummm...this is my blog. Yeah, that's it...my blog.
#447227 added August 11, 2006 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
This is your brain. This is your brain on WDC. Any ?'s
What I'm about the write is disturbing. Okay, maybe not so disturbing as ridiculous. But I've come to the conclusion that I need help. Okay, maybe not help. Time. Yes, that's what I need. Time. Time to adjust to my new world of WDC.

So last night I had a WDC dream (gasp!). *Shock* But it wasn't a pleasant one. *Frown* Usually when I venture into something new I have dreams about whatever it is I've started. Like for instance, when I was a Freshman in high school we started our basketball practices after school and the workouts were pretty intense. During the first week I would wake up during the night standing in the middle of my bedroom shooting freethrows at my Nerf basketball hoop. Same thing happened when I waited tables for the first time. It was very hard to convince myself that I was not at work and that it was okay to be sleeping at 4 in the morning. No one was starving and I wouldn't get fired.

But last night's dream was a bit haunting. *Worry* I was looking at my blog and I noticed that my costumicon had changed. I thought that was pretty bizarre. Especially since it was one I would never would have picked. So I started looking at my blog and there were these big, bold warning signs at the bottom of the each entry. Kind of like our terrorist warning system. They were at orange verging on RED. They had been posted there by the The StoryMistress !! and they were telling me to stop posting such offensive entries. I started to read the entries (can't even remember what they said now) and they were nothing I had ever written. I was so scared. I got on the horn to Chewie Kittie and was sobbing. "What am I going to do!!! I just found this website and I love it and they are going to kick me out!!" Chewie was all, "Well what have you been writing?" I told her that someone had gotten into my account and changed everything and I didn't know what to do. She got me to calm down and go into my account and just delete all the entries and start all over. In my hysterics I didn't think of this. I woke up shortly thereafter and had a hell of a time convincing myself that it was all a dream.

So, I'm going to try and slow down on this stuff. Try. Good grief, I'm talking about it like it's some kind of drug. I don't know what I'm going to do on Sunday. We don't have internet at home and my library is closed. I can already feel the withdrawals. CURSE YOU WDC!!!

© Copyright 2006 Texun4ever-cabin fever (UN: abrackett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texun4ever-cabin fever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447227-This-is-your-brain--This-is-your-brain-on-WDC-Any-s