*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447006-Oh-crap
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1141791
Ummm...this is my blog. Yeah, that's it...my blog.
#447006 added August 10, 2006 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Oh crap...
On a very happy note I'm glad the terrorist plot was foiled. Dissolving a cell is a good thing, and I'm thankful no one was hurt.

Now the sucky part...

Next Friday is my son's 1st birthday (not the sucky part yet). The cool thing is that 2 days later I get to fly home (TEXAS!!!) and see most of my family and they will get to partake in the 1st birthday festivities as well. I have been looking forward to this trip for a very long time. I haven't seen my mom in a year and it's been well over that for the rest of the clan. Buying two tickets was going to be very costly so I decided to let Trot (isn't that the best name ever) sit in my lap. No big deal, right? Okay, but now since the attempted terrorist attacks they are saying no carry-on baggage. I'm feaking out a bit. What am I going to do for 5-7 hours without a diaper bag??? *Worry* *Angry* Who knows, maybe the restriction will be lifted. I just don't know. I'm telling you, I feel *Sick* right now just thinking about this. And I want to *Cry*. I understand that it's better to be safe than sorry, but I'm so worried for my little guy. He has a sensative bobo right now (thanks to teething) and there are just certain things a mom needs to make her precious one feel better. I mean they are making people throw away any and all kinds of liquids/soquids including chapstick! There was a report on MSN that some dude had just had a cancerous growth removed from his lip, but the security dudes made him chuck his medicated lip ointment. *Confused* Oh holy shite!!

Speaking of shite...

Last night in the buildig I work in they had to shut off the water to complete some outside construction. Seems harmless enough. We even got an e-mail on Tuesday alerting us to this fact. Well..some a-hole decided that they just couldn't wait until they got home to have their private time and dropped the kids off at the pool AFTER the water was turned off. *Sick* UNACCEPTABLE. *Angry* I realize that going poo is natural. Everyone does it. Famous people do it, world leaders do it, the bum on the street does it. But in my opinion that is just something you do behind closed doors in your bathroom at your house. The only time it is even remotely okay is if you are having an "Opps I Crapped My Pants" moment and there is a case of diarrhea cha-cha-cha. Even then, if you can make it across the street to the Shell/7-11/AM-PM station, you should do so. Work is where you tinkle (yes, tinkle), but home is where the fart is.

© Copyright 2006 Texun4ever-cabin fever (UN: abrackett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texun4ever-cabin fever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447006-Oh-crap