*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446709-The-future-of-Party
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#446709 added August 9, 2006 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
The future of Party
He was the second person to comment in my blog. Even more surprising, he returned day after day to give me his thoughts on what I wrote. For the longest time, because of him I continued to submit an entry. I looked forward (and still do) seeing [Notice] New Blog Comment Recieved from him. I soon returned the favor and read his blog.

I found his entries well-written, insightful, and more than funny. I think I still have spittle on my monitor for the times he made me gaffaw.

More often than I can count, we thought the same things at the same time, too often for them to be coincidence, each asking the other if we weren't somehow siblings separated at birth. Though not related by blood, when we call each other brother and sister, we mean it.

There's one thing now this spiritual sister of his must say, so listen carefully.

I need your help.

In the past months, this blogger has grown in his writing, to the point he continually astounds us with his wit, intelligence, love of God, family and country, and we wonder how we can read it for free. This is the stuff people would gladly pay for.

He has now reached a point where he must share this ROTFL humor to the world. However, my words, even your words may not be enough for this self-deprecating, shy, not-quite-feeling-confident-enough-for-publication brother of mine to submit his writings to magazines and/or newspapers!.

Kåre Enga in Montana feels the same and has created a poll in his blog for the rest of us to vote on the direction partyof5dj needs to take, and soon. Let's finally convince Partydude he needs to get published! He has far too much talent to show it only for Blogville eyes.

========================================================

For your convenience, following is Kåre Enga in Montana 's poll:
[Linked Poll's access is restricted.]

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/446709-The-future-of-Party