*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444563-My-Upgraded-Membership-Coming-Due
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#444563 added July 31, 2006 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
My Upgraded Membership Coming Due
19 Kalimat 163 B.E. - July 31, 2006 A.D.

My upgraded membership is due on August 31 at noon. Due to my lack of planning and the fact that what I'm working at now is bring in very little money, I don't think I'll be able to renew the upgrade. I may have to go back to free membership for a while. I'm not to the point of panicking yet. Actually I don't panic until the after the emergency is over. Then the thought strikes me of what could have happened. Still I am a bit worried, I did sell some casino memorabilia which got enough to feed the car and the cats. Actually it cost less to feed the cats then to put gas in the car. (And I'm getting really tired of rice and beans, maybe I'll try beans and rice for a change.) The car was parked in my garage for several days because I couldn't put gas in it. OK, that enough of that, it doesn't do me any good to complain and it only makes things worse. I know that the money will come in, the problem is it never comes in right away or when I need it (I really need to start planning ahead). If I focus on the negative, I can't figure out a way to get out of the problem.

Between now and August 31, I'll finish the chapters of the Story of Earth's Desire and do the home work for the Masters' class I'm taking. I can use the blog entries as warm ups. I'll post some more stuff to sell, I've got a soda machine in my garage, its one of those likes in a fast food restaurant and it works, as far as I know. If I can sell that, which I've tried before, then that will make things a little easier. I'm probably making things sound worse than they actually are. Well, I've got a couple of things to do before I check my class e-mail, read one of the downloads for the Discussion Board assignment and work on the novel. A new month starts soon and a new opportunity for success.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444563-My-Upgraded-Membership-Coming-Due