*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444406-Here-it-is-Sunday
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#444406 added July 30, 2006 at 7:20pm
Restrictions: None
Here it is Sunday...
It's quiet here. The kids have left, taking with them my mother's Stickley cherry dresser that matches the four-poster Sophie already has. I now have a pile of winter clothes on the floor that I don't know where to put. There's also a pile of things of Mother's and Daddy's that I hadn't parted with yet: silk scarves, men's white pigskin gloves and silver cigarette holder, a gold mesh purse with a chain handle--things I won't use but don't want to give to Good Will.

Bill is ready for some attention after the busy week, and I am ready for some peaceful time to myself to enjoy, except for this headache.

Bill gave away a whole bushel of our mongrel zucchinis at church today. I'll have to think of some other fun things to write next.

I think it's time to make a list of goals. I've never been interested in or able to do that on command, but it's time and I have an inclination.

© Copyright 2006 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/444406-Here-it-is-Sunday