*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/443315-Draw-a-Pig-Personality-Test
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#443315 added July 26, 2006 at 12:48pm
Restrictions: None
Draw a Pig Personality Test
14 Kalimat 163 B.E. – July 26, 2006 A.D.

Prompt: http://www.freaknfunny.com/files/upload/draw-a-pig.swf

The link was in a post from the journal writing yahoo group. I can’t resist test like this one, they always arouse my curiosity, make me curious to see how I score. Then after I take the test, I wonder where some of the answers come from. Anyway here is how I did on the test,

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

A realist, actually I always thought I was a surrealist.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

So I like playing the devil’s advocate, I’m going to have to try that sometime. It sounds like fun, it also sounds like a good title for a story or poem.

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

OK, I’ve got to admit that at least two out of the three are right. At various times I’m analytical and cautious, analytical and distrustful, or cautious and distrustful. I don’t remember ever being all three at the some time. When I’m multitasking I can handle two, but my concentration and temper break down, when it come to doing more then two things at once.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

Another one where I’m accused of doing three things at once. Well, let me think, have I ever been secure and stubborn at the same time? I’ve been stubborn and stick with my ideas. In fact sometimes they are really weird ideas. I’ve been stubborn, well actually the term is “bull headed”. Oh, wait a second, that said ideals didn't it, yes I do stick with my ideals. As for being secure, I’m still working on this one, so I’ll have to get back to it later.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener.

I am a great listener. I’m a great listener because when some one says something that is really offensive to me, I give the person a cold stare, then in a calm voice inform them that I don’t care for talk like that. In addition, when someone makes a statement that is illogical and completely unrealistic, I don’t laugh in the faces. I excuse my self, usually with statement: “I’m going to the bathroom.”

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

This is a completely false accusation! I have no sex life. There I’ve proclaimed it on a blog, where hundreds, thousands, or millions of total strangers can read it and breathe a sigh of relief. Breathe a sigh of relief because now they know they are not alone, now they know that all those adds that announce that everyone else in the world, except them, has a great sex life is untrue, false and even misleading advertising.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/443315-Draw-a-Pig-Personality-Test