*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442516-Couch-Potato-Please
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#442516 added July 22, 2006 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Couch Potato Please
Okay I'm taking another quick break. I should mention that my neighbor wrote me back a nice note herself promising to be very conscious of her movements and commenting that she just left a similar situation where she was in my place. That should be a good thing where she has great understanding, but I'm starting to realize that you must feel a certain freedom when there is no one above you and it must be quite easy to forget that she was once in my shoes.

Nevertheless I was just thinking that it would have been nice to get a couch potato living above me. Someone with absolutely no initiative, who worked during the day and came home to watch tv on the couch and then promptly went to bed no later than midnight. That would be lovely.

Ineviably I end up with someone who seems quite nice though enjoying her top floor freedom and who unlucky for me works at home during the night. So said her letter which I suppose is meant to explain the late night movements I've been hearing.

Okay I must return to being disciplined - SERIOUSLY!

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442516-Couch-Potato-Please