*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442409-On-Demand
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#442409 added July 22, 2006 at 12:28pm
Restrictions: None
On Demand
This weekend will be very relaxing. Dave went to Baltimore with some friends and I couldn't have been happier. I feel like its so hard for me to get here these days with so many extra hustles up my sleeves. I've been doing the call taking thing really hard these past few weekends as well as the editing that I'm doing on the side, that I feel like I have so much to do and so little time. On top of that I've been in the gym every day and I don't get home until about seven.

But anywho last night I decided not to do any work and just chill out on the couch. I ordered chinese and watched on demand just enjoying my own company. Dave apologized for his behavior but I am nonetheless glad at his absence because it gives me time for myself and allows me to be able to welcome him back with open arms on Sunday evening.

My new upstairs neighbor has been relatively quiet and then last night up until 3:00 a.m. she was walking extremely hard on the floor (she has no carpet yet) and dropping lots of things. I know she is still getting settled but why must we do these things at three in the morning. So this morning I wrote a very polite note welcoming her to the building and asking her to be more conscious of how she walks around and sets things down. For a while it seemed as though she was ignoring my note completely but for the past hour its been quiet. I'm having faith that this won't be a repeat of last time.

Ok, I'm off to finish editing before I return to On Demand!

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/442409-On-Demand