*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441700-Apartment--Anxiety
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#441700 added July 19, 2006 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
Apartment Anxiety
I did it! I finally turned in my apartment application on Friday. They skimmed it over and said I shouldn't have a problem being approved, but they still needed to do a credit check and have my existing landlord complete a form.

They mentioned at the moment they didn't have any apartments fitting my criteria available, which is fine since I am not ready to move until September. They added my name to the waiting list and let me know I was the first person on it, which made me feel pretty good.

I left there on cloud 9. It is really happening, I will be moving on my own! *Smile* That excitement soon turned to worrying. I called Mark to let him know it was official and he told me that his complex called him back to say they have one available for him, which will be ready by September 1st. This was not supposed to happen. I was supposed to be the one with one ready since I have been planning for so long and I was going to have to have it held for 30 days while waiting for him. UGH!!

He went on Saturday to fill out his application and they said once they check his credit he'd be all set for September 1st. They did indicate they would be able to hold it up to 60 days. However, the more we talk about the more excited he gets and he is set on moving September 8th.

This is where the anxiety kicks in. I will know by August 1st or 2nd if there will be any opening by September 1st. If there are not any...then what?? I don't have a back up place I really want to go...this was the ideal place for me. The location is great and it has the best lay out for me. *Worry*

I'm trying not to think about it, but I must say it is very hard to keep it out of my mind. Seriously, since April I have known where I was going to be moving and now that it is here, I may not get to. *Frown*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441700-Apartment--Anxiety