*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441536-Riding-a-Lightning-Bolt
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#441536 added July 18, 2006 at 5:23pm
Restrictions: None
Riding a Lightning Bolt
6 Kalimat 163 B.E. – July 18, 2006 A.D.

I feel like I’m riding a lightning bolt. My senses are all on alert for anything out of the ordinary. I’m in a positive mood and I’m looking forward to something. I’m not sure what at this moment. I feel like I could conquer the world. How does it feel to ride a lightning bolt? It feels like you whole body is flowing with positive energy. This happens to me periodically, something in my life changes before I’m fully conscious of the change.

Riding a lightning bolt sounds like a good title for a poem or story. I’m riding a lightning bolt across the midnight sky, moving from east to west chasing the fleeing moon. I’m riding the energy of creation, as it recharges and regenerates my spirit. I’m riding a lighting bolt across the planet as a become a new creation. I’m riding a lighting bolt that is transforming me, morphing me into what … I don’t see the final results of the change taking place. I must trust in the energy and the spirit of a new reality.

I’m riding a lightning bolt, its energy flows through me to humanity. Laughter and joy rumble through the sky. I’m riding a lightning bolt and behind me the sun rises over a new creation. Everything is new, nothing of the old remains. I’m reborn, regenerated, resurrected. I’ve left behind the past, ahead I see mountains rising out of an ocean of sapphire waves. I look down on an unfamiliar planet, a landscape of waiving grain and verdant trees.

I’m riding a lightning bolt waiting for it strike the planet, so I can get off and begin my life anew. Waiting to find out where it will strike, to find out what my purpose is in this new creation.

I’m no long riding a lightning bolt, it struck the water. It transformed me into a creature of the ocean. I’m neither mammal nor fish nor bird, but a combination of the three. I swim looking for an island to go ashore. I rise out of the ocean into the air and dive into the ocean again. Around me there are multitudes of living creatures like myself, we receive our food directly from the water or the air. We can swim in the ocean, we can walk on the land, and we can fly in the air. We are a new creation.

I’m reborn and looking for an opportunity to proclaim my new reality. I’m reborn and this is paradise. I walk on land and find a garden of sweet smelling flowers and trees. I fly in the air and see a world united and happy to share love and eternal life. I swim in the sea and find companions, who want to hear my experience. We talk but not with mouth or tongue, though we have these. We communicate from mind to mind, from spirit to spirit, from soul to soul.



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/441536-Riding-a-Lightning-Bolt