*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439528-Venting-with-tears
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#439528 added July 10, 2006 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Venting with tears
I am so frustrated right now and feel guilty for feeling frustrated, which is making it worse. My parents go on an annual caneo trip each July, which I used to go on, but haven't in a few years. While they are gone someone has to take care of their mail and the dog. A year or two ago my brother started going up north as well. They spend part of the time with my parents and then head up to his wife's parents place for part of the week. Oh, and my uncle that lives next to my parents goes up north with them as well. This leaves me to take care of the dog on my own. Which means I will have to stop over 3 times a day.

Then with my dad, uncle and one of my aunt's being out of town this whole week, I've been asked to visit my grandma multiple times as she is used to someone being there every day or at least every other day, which will have to be worked out with my schedule for my 2nd job.

Also, my 3 cousins from IL will be staying a week with us, which was scheduled for next week, which means on Sunday someone has to meet them 1/2 way. Considering everyone else is up north, that leaves me to do it and my aunt said it would be convenient for her to meet me at 10AM, which means I have to get up at 7AM on MY BIRTHDAY to go pick them up...the morning after I am celebrating my birthday with friends.

To top it off, my sister-in-law just called to leave me a voice mail to see if I could take care of my nephews goldfish this week. Why can't they just take them up north with them??

After hearing that message I had to hold back my tears. I am not sure what I am feeling exactly, but not happy is the first emotion that comes to mind. The bad thing is I know every one of them would do anything for me at the drop of a hat so I feel completely guilty for being upset they asked me for help, but I think I am just a little overwhelmed with how much I have to do all at once and the topper is that it is my birthday week.

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/439528-Venting-with-tears