*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438876-Cause-for-Divorce
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#438876 added July 7, 2006 at 7:52am
Restrictions: None
Cause for Divorce??
This morning I was listening to the radio as I was driving to work. After hearing a few songs they took a break and gave some of the news highlights. One in particular caught my attention.

A man and woman that live up north were at a bar having a few drinks. They ended up getting in a verbal fight, which led them out of the bar and to the car. As the woman leaned in to grab her cell phone the took off...with her arm! Yep, that is right...he ripped her arm completely off with the car door!

They arrested the man and the woman is recovering nicely in the hospital. The only problem they have now is that the arm is lost. Huh?! *Confused* How do you lose something that should have been sitting right in the front seat along with the guy??? Unless he tossed it out the window, but I wouldn't think it would be that hard to spot an arm lying on the side of the road. Granted I don't go up north that often, but last time I did there was not an over abundance of body parts on the side of the road!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/438876-Cause-for-Divorce