*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435634-Who-Am-I
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#435634 added June 23, 2006 at 11:16am
Restrictions: None
Who Am I?
19 Nur 163 B.E. – June 23, 2006 A.D.

At sometime in their life all humans’ beings ask the question: “Who Am I?” I ask myself that question this morning and then went to quizilla.com and took some of the quizzes. I asked myself nine important questions: (1) Who is my dragon self? (2) What type of elemental dragon I am? (3) What mythical beast am I? (4) What type of unicorn am I? (5) What kind of angel am I? (6) What kind of soul do I possess? (7) What color are my wings? (8) Which constellation am I? and (9) What kind of beautiful Fairy am I?


Who is my dragon self? “You Are A Gold Dragon, you live in palaces in hight mountains (very very very hight!). You are one of the most beautiful dragons, and the purest too. You are a symbol of loyalty, justice and honnesty. You will help anyone in need and would only fight if your life was endangered. You can spit a chlorine gas, and fire. You are the stongest dragon magically talking but will use your magic for good only. You have shape shifting abilities and you can eat anything, but you still have a preference for fine gems. Nearly no man has set eyes on you.
stone: gold (i know it isn't a stone really, but it represents you)
you control:water, earth, fire and lives.
quote:"Justice does not come from the outside. It comes from inner peace" from Barbara Hall”

What type of elemental dragon I am?: “You are an earth Dragon! You have a knack for Nature or animals, and are peaceful, careful, chariming, and optimistic. You can throw a tantrum now or then, but who doesnt? You value simple things in life, such as friends, familly, and Nature.”

What mythical beast am I?: “Your a Unicorn! Unicorns are pure, innocent, magestic creatures that have a spiraling white horn growing out of their forehead, and a white graceful, horses body. Unicorns represent the sign of purity, innocence, freindship, healing, rejeventation, and truth. Your horn is rare prized, but you tend to be naive, lured by a childs cry. Unicorns are reare, beautiful ans shy mythical creatures, and you are lucky to be one.”

What type of unicorn am I? “Your a magical unicorn! As all unicorns go, magic unicorns are amazing with enchantments and can perform spells and all kind of crafts. Magic Unicorns have horns that if drank from can cure blindness, and give immortality. All magical unicorns are very kind and heart-warming, but can get tempermental if a spell goes wrong. Magical Unicorns live in forests where they can practise all there magic in secret. But, if a human befreinds a magical unicorn, they have a friend for life.”

What kind of angel am I? “Congrats! Your a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most of them go, are all compatabile creatures, but Pure ones simply are symbols of God. Pure Angels always appear when a child is born, when a rainbow is seen, or when someone shares their first kiss. They never grow old, an can appear in the shape of a naked woman with white, bold wings. Pure angels are the carriers of god, and show their love to everyone in the world.”

What kind of soul do I possess? “You have a free soul! As all the souls go, yours is the most free-spirited and adventurous. You like camping, hiking, or interaction with other people. Your a social butterfly, but not because of your style, but because of your willingness to communicate with everyone. You probably have close friends who can rely on you because you always seem to know whats going on in the world. You love music and are free-spirited and someone fun to be around. A born leader and great explorer-dont ever change-the world needs more people like you.”

What color are my wings? “You have green wings! Serene, peaceful green, which can be found in almost every environment, you are the same. A nature person, you probably enjoy something like hiking, swimming, horseback riding, or anything else that can be done outside. You interact well with animals which is why they bring out the good in you when times are tough. Even though your nature is calm, you will stand up for what you believe in, whether its animal rights, or old-growth forests. Someone like you is lucky, because not only are friendly with people, animals and the environment are also attracted to you. Sometimes you can throw a tantrum and your stormy behaviors is to be avoided, but through it all, you apologize and people and animals see the sunset within you.”

Which constellation am I? “Delphinus, the dolphin. You're the fun of the party. Always playful, Delphinus is always ready to make someone happy. Your power is amusement. Your animal is (obviously) the dolphin.”

What kind of beautiful Fairy am I? “Earth Fairy:-- *ADVENTUROUS and CARING* You have a very interesting personality. You can be slightly emotional but you don't let it show. You get along very well with animals and are quite a solitary person (*I mean fairy*)who will spend plenty of time exploring outside alone. You may not be extremely smart (as in math and such), but you are very wise regarding the values of life, love and friendship. Also, you are competitive and adventurous. when you are older, you are most likely to be a reserved person who likes to garden, or an outdoorsy person who likes camping, canoeing, kayaking etc.”

OK, these were fun quizzes even though most of them were for teens, still they did give me some ideas for characters. That website has several different quizzes, so I think I’ll go back later, take some of the other quizzes or take these again giving different answers. Right now, I have to decide what I’m going to do with the results that I got this time. These are the website address http://quizilla.com/users/Iceangel143/quizzes/ and http://quizilla.com/.

These quizzes were good exercise, fun and got my muse going. Now to post this and get down to some real work, such as backing the car out of the garage, working on my EDU622 paper and on a novel writing or rewriting.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435634-Who-Am-I