*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435415-Hidden-Identity
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#435415 added June 22, 2006 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Hidden Identity
Today I had lunch with my co-worker that was let go just last month. It is the first time I have seen her since she left; however, we have spoken through email once or twice.

She is doing well and keeping busy with school being out...she has 2 children that stay with her all the time and 2 step-children they stay with her one week on one week off, etc.

While we were talking two interesting things came up. First was she has someone she'd like to set me up with. Her husband has a step-brother that is single, late 30's, has 2 children, which he has fully custody of, but the ex-wife see's them on occassion, has his own company, has his own house, is tall, full head of hair, likes to go to the gym when he has time, not skinny, but not fat and has no clue where to meet someone. She saw him yesterday and told him about me and told him she'd tell me about him when she had lunch with me today. I told her it all sounded good to me and gave her the okay to give him my email address. Ya know me...gotta take it slow, especially with kids involved. *Smile*

Second interesting piece of information I found out is that she attends AA meetings on a regular basis. This shocks me because I work in an office that both my bosses met at AA and both continue going to meetings on a regular basis. Her mother is my one boss' sponsor for goodness sake. *Smile* Anyway, she said because it is supposed to be anonymous she doesn't like discussing it in a work environment. Makes sense! However, now that I know I am sitting here rethinking everything I said during my situation with Sue. I guess if she is still wanting to be friends I didn't say anything too bad...hopefully!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435415-Hidden-Identity