*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435188-Todays-E-Mail-Conversations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#435188 added June 21, 2006 at 3:05pm
Restrictions: None
Today's E-Mail Conversations
HEY DEEZY,

hows your hair? do you like the color..

i seriously need to wash mine.




um yeah I HATE IT!

Okay first the postives: Joi did the actual twisting of my hair and she did an excellent job. I was VERY leery at first but I was desperate for an appoinment and she is good. Matter of fact I think I like it better than the last time Abenaa did my hair - remember I said I preferred Jamal and something about the way it fell -well Joi is good and anytime Abenaa or Jamal isn't free I'm going to go to her.

So anyway, Abenaa would NOT let me pick a color. She was like there are certain colors you can only use for highlighting and she said why and it made sense but I still was under the impression I could choose what kind of color. Long story short she was like I can't really say what its going to look like and really with blonde hair you need to blah blah blah - bottom line she was not letting me pick. She was like trust me it will be beautiful. Okay - whatever.

So it looks like I have orange or some weird color you would find for braiding hair...I HATE IT! It does not look at all blonde to me or like my own natural blonde highlights - it doesn't look natural.

And they were all like its gorgeous its wonderful and I was not happy. I was like I don't like it....maybe it has to grow on me....she was like you're going to get so many compliments watch...

whatever....and they charged me $65 for highlights and its like 8 locs highlighted....$65!!!! how much if I wanted my whole head....seriously there's like 12 at the most highlighted...that's a rip-off


© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435188-Todays-E-Mail-Conversations