*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435106-Dreams-Do-Come-True
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#435106 added June 21, 2006 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Dreams Do Come True
When I was a little girl I used to watch Wonder Woman...the T.V. show and the cartoon...yes, I am old! *Smile* While watching it I always thought how awesome it would be to have an invisible jet and to be able to fly around without anyone seeing you.

I am here to tell you my dream has come true...I'm not able to fly around, but I am able to drive my jeep that has become invisible!! Seriously, my vehicle is navy blue...a nice, noticeable color...so I thought! As I am driving down the expressway this morning this little car...one I could drive right over top of...decides there are no vehicles near him and he can drive in whatever lane he wishes...including the lane I am in, in the same spot he wanted!! So as he is starting to cross the line I beep my horn, he must have thought that was part of his radio because he didn't even hesitate, he just moved right into the spot my front tire was about to be in. This is when I realized I was clueless to the fact that my vehicle was invisible.

Then, as I am driving down the road to my office I see a car pulling up from a side street and assumed he would be stopping as I was about to pass in front of him...nope...he too decided to get in my way.

Not sure how it happened, but I am so excited knowing I can drive around without being noticed...YIPPEE...no more speeding tickets!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/435106-Dreams-Do-Come-True