*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433967-Me-Time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#433967 added June 16, 2006 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Me Time
I'm feeling a little restless at the moment. Right now I'm at "work". I'm sitting at home taking calls for infomercials and I'm happy to be home and resting in peace and quiet but I feel like I don't know where to start. I always seem to have this list in my head of things that I want to do and now that I have the time and energy and peace I'm not doing anything. I can't even seem to remember the list.

(Okay I just took an order for Lipozene from this guy who was real cool and it was so embarassing to have to read all the upsells to him but he was really nice about it and didn't trip. I tried to skip over as much as I could although they do monitor the calls but they had like 5 crazy long paragraphs to read - I know the longer you stay on the call the more money you make but that is ridiculous.)

So back to my day. I leisurely took my time getting home. Due to summer hours I'm off at noon, so I did a little shopping, bought my mom some fabulous jewelry for mother's day (I'm giving it to her at my family reunion in 2 weeks) and its so nice I'm tempted to keep it and get her something else, but my mom definitely deserves it - she's my ace. So I finally make it home around 4:00 and I'm hoping Dave isn't home but I see his car parked in the lot. The air between us has been okay, and he's made more effort than me in getting back to normal but its not that I'm upset just sort of emotionally tired and I really felt like some alone time. So once again God called my bluff and Dave told me he was just about to call me because he was going to go and hang out with his boys and I was like cool. I was a tinny bit sad because I do love to hang out with Dave on Friday's but ultimately I needed a time out.

I thought about riding my bike again and going to the park and relaxing with a book, but like I mentioned before I thought I would get some paperwork done and plus I wanted to take calls for a couple of hours since they seem to have so many hours available and its a simple way to make a little money.

I did however get my budget done. I had been putting it off and I finally gave myself a lecture and got it done.

You know every time I walk up some stairs (I always take the stairs if I can help it) I say to myself how much I love the stairs. Today I was walking up some stairs thinking I love stairs, they're so resourceful and then I started to laugh at how silly I sound because I started thinking that way to convince myself to take the stairs in the first place - I guess it worked! I'm convinced - and retarded because I have no idea why I just mentioned any of that - LOL

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433967-Me-Time