*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433605-The-Weekend-is-Coming
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#433605 added June 15, 2006 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
The Weekend is Coming...
So my previous entry ended abruptly because Comcast messed up again and where I had called to simply pick a different number than the one they assigned me, they ended up turning off the phone which of course affects the Internet...bastards! Luckily I was able to copy my whole entry and save it in Word otherwise I would have such a bad attitude.

My butt is feeling a whole lot better today and I'm gearing up for the weekend because hey the more you ride the more your butt gets use to that small ass device they call a seat. Plus Dave is Mr. Mechanic and he's all gung-ho to fix all of the quirks.

I'm in such a good mood today. The sun is shining and its a beautiful day. My new project is plants and I've bought some really nice flowers for the apartment and I'm really working hard to take care of them properly. My first buys were of these Peace Lily's which I didn't realize were so tempermental. They need moderate light and to stay moist - well I had them in the window which was direct sunlight and I think I watered them too much (not too often) but they're still hanging in there and I've moved them - though my new flowers require lots of sunshine and I love the fact that I can see them bloom and grow before my eyes. I can picture myself being a mom or grandmom (well not that far) and gardening, that's a hobby I'd like to learn more about. I think horticulture is fascinating - that may be a bit strong but you get the picture.

Dave interviewed for a job that I think is the one! Praise Jesus! It feels perfect, its close to the school he'll be attending in the fall and it should pay a lot more than the last - I'm all excited about that. Of course its a little slow getting the wheels turning because he's interviewed with the first person, who turned out to be a Kappa like him - so they bonded well and the guy said he was going to write a glowing recommendation and send it to the next person who Dave has to meet and then after that he has to meet the BIG guy!! whoooo....

So all of that takes time, but I've convinced myself for the most part that I'm working on my patience these days and I think God is calling my bluff.

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433605-The-Weekend-is-Coming