*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433404-Drama
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#433404 added June 14, 2006 at 10:51am
Restrictions: None
Drama
I am listening to the radio this morning and it was better than any soap opera I've ever been stuck watching!

They were doing a stunt called Screwing Over Your Ex. They had a guy and girl flying in a plane having sex while flying over the guys ex-girlfriend. As they approached the house someone from the radio delivered a dozen dead roses to the ex and told her what was going on in the plane. The girl somewhat laughed and said that she just spent last weekend with him having sex for 2 days straight. WHAT?!

Anyone that listens to morning radio knows they were eating this up! So they kept talking to her until the people in the plane landed so they could get his side of the story. While they talked to her people called in that knew her and knew where and what she was doing last weekend to confirm the story.

So the plane lands and like most guys would, he completely denied it. Although the girlfriend knew he was at the same house this girl was at and that he didn't call her for two days. HMMM, who do we think is lying here?! *Confused* As they continue talking more proof is being presented, but the guy still denies it. The girlfriend is freaking out not knowing who to believe. The guy and ex are having lie detector tests done today and the results will be given on air tomorrow.

Sometimes living a boring life isn't so bad! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433404-Drama