*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433180-I-Need-Discipline
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#433180 added June 13, 2006 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
I Need Discipline
It feels good to be back. I have no good excuse either as to why I haven't written in a few days besides being plain lazy. And the other day I was going to note the fact that I had been doing so well on writing continously most every day, which is a pretty big accomplishment from someone who can look back on all her childhood (and recent) journals and find large gaps between the days and months within my written memoirs.

Even within this blog, which I started last year, I stopped for months and only picked it back up earlier this year...I'm working on my discipline, slowly and steadily.

I finally bought my bike. This was spurred on by the fact that Dave and went on a nature walk (as I like to call them) and we walked for at least 15 miles (this is to and back) and all the while people are zipping by us on bikes having a jolly good ole time. Now I was content walking -seeing as it was my idea in the first place - but I did long for a bike the more people I saw whiz past and voila we got some.

I'm itching to ride, so today I'm taking it out. I've been asked to play volleyball after work, so I'm going to go home and ride my bike back into the city. I've been playing around with the idea of riding in to work during the summer, as many people do, but I'm coming from Germantown into Center City which is a bit far but definitely doable. I think I'll have to try it a couple of times and see how I like it...I know one thing, it'll save me $106/month during the summer..

on another note I just want to point out that my tan is gorgeous (during the summer I get added color since my true colors seem to show themselves in the winter, which by the way was never a problem in Cali) and I'm feeling great; I tried to upload pictures and they've been too big, which I don't know how to change without Photoshop, but I'm working on it...

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/433180-I-Need-Discipline