*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431665-Inconsiderate-People
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#431665 added June 7, 2006 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Inconsiderate People
As I mentioned in a previous email, my friend that agreed to volunteer at an event this Friday wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it since she was scheduled to make coffee for her meeting. *Rolleyes*

I emailed her this morning to see if she was able to find someone to replace her. She replies saying that her sponsor said she would be able to cover for her. YIPPEE!! Well, so I thought anyway!

Further in the email she said she talked to her Probation Officer and unless this event was a fundraiser for a non-profit organization it wouldn't count towards her community service. So she is thinking it wouldn't be in her best interest to volunteer. Then has the nerve to ask if I'd like to do dinner!

What the hell!!! Does she not understand the purpose of volunteering...to help!! Does she not realize these events take planning and commitment and simply saying, hmm, I don't feel like it, screws up peoples planning?! UGH! I am so frustrated with her!!!!

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431665-Inconsiderate-People