*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431095-Raw-Truth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#431095 added June 5, 2006 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Raw Truth
1 Nur 163 B.E. – June 4 – 5, 2006 A.D.

Raw truth, truth tartare served with jalapeño poppers and cactus jam. Actually, I prefer my truth well-marbled with the onions, seasonings and eggs pounded into it then cooked over honey mesquite briquettes. I don’t want it well done, I want it cooked either rare or medium rare. When I cut into it, I want the blood to ooze out onto the plate so that I can mix it with my vegetables or mashed potatoes. Moreover, for desert I want deep-fried chocolate ice cream.

The raw truth is that I am a Tuesday’s child. My conception occurred on Tuesday, April 2, 1946 and my birth on Tuesday, December 24, 1946. My birth tree is the Apple Tree and my birthstone the blue zircon. My favorite time of day is midnight. My favorite seasons of the year are winter and spring. My favorite days of the year are the winter solstice and the spring equinox. My favorite weather conditions are winter snow and spring rain. My favorite number is 9.

I enjoy eating, tasting new foods and I am a creative cook. I don’t drink alcoholic beverages, smoke or gamble. I am registered nonpartisan and vote on a regular basis. I do not argue politics or religion. I believe every one is entitled to their own opinion and will let them have their own opinion as long as they don’t try to force it on me.

I believe God is a single unknowable essence with many names. I believe that the Divine Essence created the entire universe and possible many other universes. I believe that humanity is a single species. I believe that all religions are revelations of the Divine Essence, through different individuals at different times in the history of Earth. I believe that the human soul, which is a gift from God, survives death and passes into the next world taking with it only the positive attributes it developed on this plane of existence. I believe that every star has planets and life forms unique to their planetary environments.

I have arachnophobia, which I periodically attempt to deal with by writing poems and stories about spiders. I have cats, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like dogs. I think dogs are wonderful; I’m especially fond of cat friendly dogs. I write poems, this includes mystic poems, science fiction and fantasy novels, short stories and flash fiction. Since I was born on December 24, I have issues with Christmas, which I attempt to deal with through my writing. In fact, I attempt to deal with most of my psychological problems through my writing.

I’m Caucasian. I’m heterosexual, although I don’t have a man in my life at this time. There is a reason I don’t have a man in my life. I found out what type of men I’m attracted to and realized I was better off without one to support. However, I haven’t given up all together on the male of the species. I’m an eternal optimist, who periodically confronts bouts of negative thinking and self doubt. That is the raw truth about me.

© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/431095-Raw-Truth