*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429735-Wedding-of-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1098816
the enemies son Derrick shows up at the door to take Christys sister out blood may fall
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#429735 added May 31, 2006 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
Wedding of my life.
Chapter 1:

As I sat there and watched my wedding repeatedly. I couldn’t believe I went threw with it cause first of all I didn’t know exactly why Derrick even liked me and I don’t even know if I like him. Therefore, I’m sitting on the couch trying to avoid him. I think he went to sleep waiting for me to join him in the waterbed but I’m not sure. I’m somewhat scared.

I finish rewinding the video to the part I’ve been watching all day since after the party that happened after the wedding, and played it once more.

“Derrick? Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold and to cherish?” The preacher said

“I do.” It came so easy to him.

“And Do you Christy?” I remember I got scared when he started on me. “Take him to be you lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold and to cherish?”

“I do.” I lied I wanted to say I’m not sure and have Derrick explain it to me right then and there.

“By the power invested in me I now announce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride.” I love this part and I’m not telling why… ok maybe it was the kiss…what he’s a good kisser.

I remembered as he pulled my veil up and pulled me in for the most perfect make-out session. God it was great when his lips descended upon mines making me forget every doubt I had about the wedding. He pulled me even closer to him and as a reflex; my left leg lifted up and rested on his leg.

I laughed at the video as the Preacher Said “I said kiss not… This…this is a sin.”

Then the camera turned to a mom covering her children eyes. It was hilarious, especially when the camera turned to Derrick and mwa and we were up against the wall still kissing. I don’t know were the hell we found a wall but we found one. After we stopped kissing, we had a party after the wedding, which is called an after-party.

I remember I spoke to my mother, father, Sister, Derricks Father, My best friend Victoria, and some other people I don‘t know.

Victoria came up to me 30 minutes after the make-out session and said “Nice little show you two put on. I knew you liked him. The way you talked about him all the time. The way you wanted him for yourself.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. How did I want him all for my self when he was my sisters‘?

“You know every time you saw him you always wanted to fight with him. Even though you totally kicked his ass every time. And every time you beat him you never did kill him like your father told you to.”

“Oh that well He was the only person with a different style that could last very long against me. In addition, my sister sucked so he was the only decent sword master I’ve met so---------

“Bullshit” She cut me off. I remember that she sounded very loud the party stopped for a split second but only a split.

“Don’t be stupid you like him. You started liking him when you finished that mission of dressing up like a boy and” she uses her index finger and middle finger to emphasize “Try to get a decent fight out of him. How stupid do you think I am? You wanted information about him and that information formed a spot in your heart”

I got tired of her and left she was probably telling me the truth but I didn’t want to believe her. The next person on the tape that I met at the after-party was my sister. I remember her seeming pissed and happy at the same time.

“Why? Why Christy? Why? That could have been me on that wall with Derrick. But no you just had to fall for him didn’t you? You had to have the better skills? Nevertheless I’m really happy for you. You finally got you a man who knew how long you be a virgin. Now mom owes me 350 dollars.” She started of crying over her loss and ended with laughing over her winnings. Weird.

“Wait you and mom betted on if I would lose my virginity or not. But I’m still a virgin.” I said sounding stupid.

“Not for long.” she said hitting my butt and saying “ He’s going to tap that tonight.”

Then I remember thinking Oh my god she’s right every guy wants after-wedding-sex.

Then my mother walked over with my dad. My mother asked the most embarrassing question.

“Are you still a virgin?”

“Yes mother.” I said sounding annoyed. Dad stood by her not saying anything. I feel bad for marrying his enemy’s son. Yes my dad and Derricks dad don’t get along one bit. Both solders on different sides of the war. I wanted to say sorry but he beat me to it.

“I’m sorry Christy I should keep my fights on the battle fields.”

I was shock that I couldn’t say anything but “Ahhh” then I walked away. It was weird talking to my parents sometime.

The next person I ran into was Derrick Father. I thought he was so scary. And his height added on to the scariness about him.

“17 is a very young to be getting married. I told my son that to but I said 19 and he told me he was in love. But I would watch out for him he is a horn dog.”

I was shock I was getting advise from the person who tried to kill me 4 weeks ago If I may recall. He of all people. So I did the only thing I could I said

“Thanks for the advise. He kind of seems like a horn dog if you think about it.”

“Your welcome, you should meet his brother.” Oh wait I also met his brother at the party. I totally forgot. It may be the fact that I didn’t know he had a brother but I should have remembered his brother walking over there while me and Derrick’s father laughed and had fun.

I should have remembered him smacking me in the butt. I should have really remember turning him around and grabbing him by the neck lifting him up off the ground. I should have remembered that because I was enjoying it until he chocked out.

“Father do something.”

“I told you not to try she a tough one. She almost beat me 4 weeks ago.” Derricks father said.

I let go of his neck and he dropped like a bag of potatoes.

“This Is his brother?” I asked my father in law. *I’m getting tired of saying derricks father it’s starting to wear out.*

“Yep that’s me. You must be Derricks hot piece of ass.” Excuse Me I was thinking.

“What did you just call me?” I asked/Demanded.

“I said you must be Derricks hot piece of ass. What are deaf.” he said as if I actually didn’t hear him the first time.

Then I remember looking at my father in law for permission. He gladly nodded. And before My so call horn doggish brother in law knew anything he was slapped so hard every body stopped in looked at us for more then just a split second.

“Say it again?” I warned but he wasn’t processing threw his head right I thought. Maybe I slapped him to hard. But then he said.

“I was waiting for you to do that. I love it when a woman’s rough.”

I was a bout to really hit him before his father jumped in.

“Honestly Darryl that was a baby hit compared to her other hits. She has a slap that paralyzes you which I'm pretty sure that was her next hit on you.” I’m still wondering how the hell he knew that. Then he added “from what it seems she was going from her weakest slaps to her strongest punches. And from the one slap she gave I‘m also sure she broke some teeth and your jaw is going to start swelling.”

“Um I hope you don’t mind me asking you. But how did you know all of that?” I remember being curious of be known really well.

“Derrick talks about you all the time.”

Darryl walked up to me face to face with his sister in law “Mwa” he turned his head and spit on the ground a couple pieces of his teeth and some blood and said

“Bullshit that had to be your strongest hit.”

I remember smirking and saying “Do you want feel my weakest hit again or do you really want to feel the strongest.”

“Give me you best shot sis.”

I balled my fist up and replied “Strongest it is.” but before I got to knock him out Derrick popped up behind me and put his hands around my waist. I remembered him whispering something so nasty in my ears that my knees gave out and I fainted.

(Ok I don’t remember but this is all on the tape.)

I wondered why I fainted because if any other person did that I would have just elbowed them.

Anyways I don’t remember what happened next I kind of blacked out.

I remember waking up on a bench filled with flowers though. But that’s not the only thing it was filled with. It was filled with crazy women that actually wanted a wedding more then I did.

“OH my god he is so handsome.”
“You are so lucky to have him.”
“So what did he whisper in you ear to make you blush?”
“Is his brother single?”
“Do you know any single men.”
“Oh I’m so jealous.”
“I cant believe he carried you over her and put flowers around you.”
“Why so young?”
“What’s your story?”

Ok that was getting on my nerves I was actually thinking of doing this:

Some woman: “OH my god he is so handsome.”

Me: “I know he is.”

Some woman: “You are so lucky to have him.”

Me: “I know I am.”

Some woman: “So what did he whisper in you ear to make you blush and faint?”

Me: “Something really hot and nasty.”

Some woman: “Is his brother single?”

Me: “Hello were on my husband not his ass.”

Some woman: “Do you know any single men.”

Me: “Plenty of them. And they never had a chance.”

Some woman: “Oh I’m so jealous.”

Me: “You should be.”

Some woman: “I cant believe he carried you over here and put flowers around you.”

Me: “Believe it.”

Some woman: “Why so young?”

Me: “Because I’m just that hot.”

Some woman: “What’s your story?”

Me: “It all started two long beautiful months ago……….”

But doing that would just be plain rude. So I just sat there and listened to there questions making me forget the first ones they asked me. Then some one asked me what its like being married and every body seem to agree on that question wanting me to answer it.

I don’t remember exactly what I said but the tape did. I said “Its kind of a weird feeling. You get up there and do your I do’s and everything and kiss, or make-out, then you wonder why exactly did I agree to be with this person the rest of my life.

“And then your husband does nice thing for you making you forget your doubt and worries telling you, you made the right choice. Then you realize you feel for this man like you feel for no other but your still wondering why. Why do you love him like this? Why do you love him enough to actually be with him forever?

“You try to find the answer so bad wanting to really know when you’ve already been given the answer but you missed it, and when you miss it, you lose it, and when you lose it, its hard to find. So don’t lose it or you’ll be like me when you get married you know you love him but you don’t know why you’re a clueless lover.”

I sat there and watched my whole speech on tape. Who was recording this wedding they practically followed me around. I looked at the TV and I can see derrick behind me smiling for some strange reason. He must know something. Well he knows I’m in love with him.

“I was very Happy when you gave that speech it showed me that you really love me.”

I turned around immediately to the sound of my Husbands voice.

"Is it me or do you like standing behind people with out them knowing. I thought you were sleep?”

“He he." I slmost laughed with him. his laugh is so contagious. I never did like his laugh.

"I was waiting for you.” He simply stated. “I was keeping you a warm spot right by me I think its cold now though.”

“Oh I’m sorry.” I truly am because he deserves better and I‘m ignoring him and his `needs after we just got married.

“It’s no big deal. Why are you watching the wedding over and over again?” He asked me but he obviously already knew my answer and didn‘t wait for me to say it. “If you are trying to find what you lost you have to go farther back then that.”

“You mean to the beginning, before we met?”

“Exactly. Then maybe when you find it you can come to the room, take off that gown, lay on the silky covered waterbed buck naked, and I can *whispers*(Make your body feel heat in different places with just one touch. And maybe some oil, candle wax, and some chocolate.)・

I laughed and said “Well I hope I find it soon.” Because that sounded tasty. I’m willing to do all of that. I thought the rest.

“Can we add some honey, with that chocolate? Oh and some ice cream?”I was thinking of a derrick Sunday, now that sounds sexy and delicious.

“Oh you bad girl, I’ll go out and buy all of it and get it setup. No wait we got room service.”

Derrick picked up the phone and made the arrangements for our little fun.

While he did that I was thinking about what he said. What does he mean by farther back? Maybe he means a little bit before we met.
© Copyright 2006 Katrina L Sparks (UN: lovagirlaot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Katrina L Sparks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/429735-Wedding-of-my-life