*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/427474-Adult-Purchase
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#427474 added May 22, 2006 at 8:02am
Restrictions: None
Adult Purchase
On Saturday Mark and I were driving around trying to figure out what to do to entertain ourselves. I decided it was a perfect day to go look at furniture for my new place.

We went to Gardner White to look around. Of course as soon as we walked in the door the vulture's, otherwise known as sales people, flocked to greet us. It didn't take long, we had only looked at 4 or 5 sets when I found one that stood out. We continued looking and pushing away the sales staff, but in my head I was pretty set on the couch I liked.

We left without talking to the sales person...we were just looking since I had no clue what style I would even like.

Later that night I called my parents to see what they were doing on Sunday after church. As their day was open I decided to head over there after church and dragged my mom back to the furniture store with me. I wouldn't have been in such a rush, but they were having a huge sale on the couch I liked. The initial price was $1,200 or so and it was on sale for $650, but for this week, which ended on Sunday, it was on sale for $450. How can you beat that???

So my mom and I walked around to make sure this is the right couch. I liked the color, she didn't, but she is more into purple's and blues and this couch is earth tone colored. In the process we looked for a matching table. They had a perfect set. They were slate with iron. The slate had the perfect orange colors to match. So I twisted my own arm and I bought it. Of course it won't be delivered until September, but at least I no longer have to worry about where my butt shall sit!!

Here is a picture of the couch & love seat, but I couldn't find any pictures of the table. http://www.gardner-white.com/products/collection.php?collectionId=1599

Now I am even more excited to move!!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/427474-Adult-Purchase