*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/427032-The-Death-of-My-Desire
by RaHa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1102930
As we speak, jealous Time flees.Seize the day, believing as little as possible in the next
#427032 added May 19, 2006 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Death of My Desire
I got called a nympho tonight.
I haven't had sex for awhile so I thought that was a little absurd. Of course I knew that it was a joke but it still got me thinking. I remember when I seriously thought that I was one. The last person that I dated I think that I only really loved him cause I liked to have sex with him. Does that make me a nympho though?
I mean really? I can't figure out any other features that I particularly like about him considering what he did (read finding RaHa).
Anyway... I suppose that there might have been a time that I was really into having sex a lot and with different people and quite frequently as well. But now there is like a brick wall that won't allow me to just be with anybody out there. Now I want to actually LIKE the person or have "feelings".
I am getting old.
Like I said before... I haven't been getting laid.
There is someone that I like but still I wouldn't know if I could do anything.
Oh and I am not an ugly or desperate person. If I wanted to I am SURE that I could be rolling around in the hay with a muscular cowboy had I any inclination to do so.
I just have way too many turn-offs.
Take for example.... when people that I do not know walk up to me and ask me my name. (that is not really the problem) but then say things like "oh your name is gorgeous?"
Stupid come on lines like that. Am I so unapproachable that you have to call me gorgeous to start a conversation? I also hate when people tell me what to do. I mean the other night I was checking the time when I was on a date on my cell (yes I was bored) and the guy tried to take my cell away from me, I guess cause it annoyed him that I was doing that. It annoyed me more that he was like "stop doing that!" (I also had to catch the bus home and I think that he had intentions of trying to get me to come home with him which wasn't happening).
Yep... I think that in the LOVE category I have a couple hang ups... and/or things that will make me run fleeing from sexual masculine arms... I think that it is the thought of being with someone that I have no connection with that gets me the most.
I guess I will just have to wait for the infamous connection to reawaken my desire.

© Copyright 2006 RaHa (UN: raha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaHa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/427032-The-Death-of-My-Desire