*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426698-Much-Needed-Closure
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #988356
2 Aries butting heads...some much needed perspective
#426698 added May 18, 2006 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
Much Needed Closure
Finally! my upstairs neighbor is in the process of moving out -and boy is it a process...anyway despite all the trouble she was I feel bad. I hate that I feel bad because honestly she was a nightmare to live under and she had NO respect for us as people living under her -but I still feel bad that things ended on a bad note.

Dave called me the other day to tell me to watch out because her and her family were moving stuff and they were coming up and down the steps...luckily I didn't encounter anyone but Dave told me that when he came up the stairs Yolanda was coming down and she was crying....

what can I say, I feel like the bad guy but then I try to remember the blasting music, the STOMPING everywhere, no carpet, the ridiculously loud conversations and all of that only slightly makes me feel better...I had imagined that she would be going to another apartment and would end up being happier with people who might not incesantly complain about her behavior as I did, but the tears seem to indicate that this move is not for the better and the new place won't be fun. Dave said he also passed her mom before he saw Yolanda and she looked pissed. The thing is, I think she put up the full years rent for her daughter in cash ( I know this from another source -it's all so complicated) because her daughter has terrible, horrible credit and then Yolanda was supposed to take over the payments come this year -well I can only imagine that her mom is not putting up any more money...

Clearly I'm way to invested in this whole soap opera that I've created and I'm hoping that with her departure I can have some closure to my obsession. It's obvious that I need it.

© Copyright 2006 posturechick (UN: folade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
posturechick has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426698-Much-Needed-Closure