*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426264-Confused-Feelings
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#426264 added May 16, 2006 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
Confused Feelings
I have a friend who was just sentenced for two years in jail. This is a guy I've known and been friends with for a long time. He is truly a nice guy and I don't see him ever intentionaly hurting anyone...he's a bit of a push over, especially for females and little kids. He is the type of guy you can go months without talking to and if something came up he'd be the first one there to help you.

Here is where the mixed feelings come in. Due to his conviction, he is now registered as a sex offender. I do not know the full details. I know he was caught in one of those online stings they have been starting to do and I know that he never actually met any one face to face. Other than that it is left to my imagination.

Honestly I am thinking it would have involved someone 16 or 17, not saying that is a good thing since he is practically double that age; however, I can't imagine it would be involving someone younger than that...or maybe I just don't want to.

Prior to him being convicted, all the stories I heard about sex offenders made me think of how sick, sad, and disgusting those individuals are. Now I am at a loss. He is my friend and as I've learned with my current living situation, there are always hidden aspects to each person, but I am very confused on how I should feel about this. *Confused*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/426264-Confused-Feelings