*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420231-Dream-or-Premonition
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#420231 added April 18, 2006 at 8:23am
Restrictions: None
Dream or Premonition
I don't recall the entire thing, but I woke up thinking about my dream, which was one of those that you wonder if it was a dream or a memory because it seems so real.

Not sure what happened prior, but all of a sudden I was with a man that I apparently had a strong attraction to and felt he had one towards me as well. He was slightly above average in height, dark hair and very handsome face and fit body. I got the feeling he was older, but not over the hill. *Smile* At the end of the night (in my dream that is) we had a hug, the type that you can feel all the emotions from the other person through their arms & chest, and then a long, passionate kiss.

The next day we were together again, talking, joking, laughing...all seemed to be going well. Then he got serious for a moment and said he thought he needed to see me less. At that moment I had recalled him saying he wasn't ready to be in a committed relationship. He restated it and said he thought I understood that, but said my actions said otherwise.

Lord, even in my dreams I can't keep a guy! *Frown*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/420231-Dream-or-Premonition