*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419054-My-Apartment
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#419054 added April 12, 2006 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
My Apartment
Today at work it has been very slow. So instead of waiting until after work to look at an apartment, I went this morning. I have looked at 3 or 4 others, but I am happy AND excited to say I believe this is "the one!" *Bigsmile*

I will try to describe it, but if you'd like to see it for yourself, you can find it on this website www.dartproperties.com and the complex is Woodland Meadows.

My main focus was to get a two bedroom with a private entry. I had hoped for a kitchen with an open counter I could put stools by, but was willing to live without it.

This place not only is nice on the outside, but awesome inside. When you walk in you are in a hallway instead of right in the living/dining room. There is a huge storage/coat closet to one side as you walk to the first bedroom, which has a large walk-in closet. Continuing down the hall you have an entry into the kitchen, which has all new appliances and decent cupboards. Keep going and you come to the master bedroom which has an even bigger walk-in closet. The living room and dining room blend together so you could use it as one big living room. There is my little kitchen counter I wanted and a doorwall to my private patio. Oh, and I have the option for a fireplace. I LOVE IT!!!!! I didn't say much about the bathroom because they showed me an apartment with two bathrooms and I'd only be getting one, so I'm not certain where the door would be exactly.

I won't be moving until Septemberish, but at least now I can start looking for a couch and know where I'll be calling home!!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2006 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/419054-My-Apartment